The VTech CS6131 phone has a voicemail system that allows you to check your messages. To access your voicemail, dial *78 and enter your phone number. You will then be able to listen to your messages.
How To Check Voicemail On A Vtech Cordless Phone-Full Tutorial
How to Check Voicemail on a VTech Phone
Many VTech phone owners may find it necessary to check their voicemail occasionally. Voicemail is an excellent way to keep in touch with friends and family, and can be particularly helpful when there is an unexpected delay in communication.
To check voicemail on a VTech phone:
- Press the “Voicemail” button on the main screen of the phone.
- If voicemail is enabled, the system will prompt you to enter your voicemail password. If voicemail is not enabled, the voicemail system will prompt you to enter your telephone number.
- Once you have entered your password or telephone number, the system will play your current voicemail message.
- To listen to new voicemails, press the “New Message” button.
- To delete a voicemail, press the “Delete Message” button.
- To listen to your entire voicemail history, press the “History” button.
- To unsubscribe from receiving voicemail messages, press the “Unsubscribe” button.
Checking Your Voicemail
If you’re like most people, you probably check your voicemail at least once a day. Voicemail is a great way to catch up on your messages, and it can be a life saver if you miss a call or if you have a busy day. Voicemail on a VTech phone is easy to use.
To check your voicemail, press and hold the voicemail button on your VTech phone. A list of your recent messages will appear. You can listen to your messages, delete them, or save them to your phone for later.
Listening to Messages
- To listen to messages on a VTech phone, simply press the voicemail button and then press the play button.
- If you have more than one message, the voicemail will play one message at a time.
- To exit the voicemail mode and return to the main phone screen, simply press the red button on the bottom left corner of the screen.
Saving or Deleting Messages
Voicemail on a VTech phone can be checked in one of two ways: by pressing and holding down the voicemail button on the phone, or through the voicemail menu that can be accessed by pressing and holding down the menu button and selecting voicemail.
When you check voicemail, you’ll see a list of your current messages. To listen to a message, simply press the play button on the phone. To delete a message, press and hold down the voicemail button, and then select delete.
Changing Your Voicemail Settings
If you have voicemail on your VTech phone, you can change your voicemail settings to listen to your messages when you want, rather than when your phone rings. To do this:
- Press the Menu key on your phone.
- Navigate to Settings.
- Under Voicemail, select the Listen When Ringing option.
- Press the Menu key again to exit the voicemail settings menu.
You can now listen to your messages whenever you want, rather than when your phone rings.
Troubleshooting Voicemail Issues
If you are having trouble checking your voicemail, there are a few things you can do to try and troubleshoot the issue.
First, make sure that your voicemail is enabled on your phone. To do this, go to your phone’s main menu and select ” voicemail.” If you don’t see this option, your voicemail might not be enabled.
If your voicemail is enabled, you can try calling your voicemail box directly. If your phone is connected to the internet, you can try calling your voicemail box from a web browser.
If you can’t call your voicemail box from your phone, you might need to check your phone’s service provider or your phone’s settings.
If you still can’t check your voicemail, you might need to call your voicemail box from a landline or another phone. If you call your voicemail box from a landline, you might need to update your voicemail settings on your phone.
If you still can’t check your voicemail, you might need to call your voicemail box from a different phone.
There are a few ways to check your voicemail on a VTech phone. You can access your voicemail by going to your phone’s main screen and selecting “Voicemail.” You can also access your voicemail by dialing *72 from your phone.