Chargers can be a pain to fix, but they don’t have to be. Follow these tips to fix a bent charger in no time.
How to fix a bent charger Quick
How toFix a Bent Phone Charger
There are a few ways to fix a bent charger. If the charger is removable, you can straighten it by hand. If the charger is not removable, you can use a hair dryer or heat gun to help it straighten. If the charger is still bent, you can use a wire coat hanger to help it bend back into its original shape.
How to Fix a Bent Phone Cable
If you notice that your charger doesn’t seem to be charging your phone as usual, it might be because the cable is bent. Luckily, there’s an easy way to fix this.
First, take a picture of the bent cable so you can remember how it looks. Next, find a pair of wire cutters and carefully cut the cable just below where it’s bent. Be careful not to cut through the cable itself.
Now, reattach the cut end of the cable to the charging port on your phone and plug the other end into an outlet. Your phone should start charging again.
How to Fix a Bent Laptop Charger
No one enjoys a bent laptop charger, but luckily there are a few simple steps you can take to fix it. The first thing to do is to determine the cause of the bend. If the charger has been dropped, damaged in some other way, or simply worn down over time, it may be in need of replacement. If the bend is minor, you can likely fix it yourself by following these steps:
- Unplug the charger from the laptop and remove the battery and any other connected devices.
- Remove the charger’s casing by prying up one side at a time and pulling it off.
- Inspect the cable for damage. If there is any, replace the cable as needed.
- Inspect the connector on the laptop side of the charger. If it is bent, straighten it using a tool such as a pliers.
- Reconnect the connector to the charger and reattach the casing.
- Plug the charger back in and turn on the laptop. If everything works, you’re done!
How to Fix a Bent iPad Charger
So you’ve noticed that your iPad charger is bent! Maybe it was knocked over in a hurry, or you just accidentally twisted it while connecting it to your iPad. Regardless of the cause, repairing a bent charger can be a quick and easy fix.
First, try to straighten out the charger using your hands. If that fails, use a hair dryer on low heat to heat up the plastic portions of the charger and try to push them back into their original shape. If that doesn’t work, you may need to get a new charger.
How to Fix a Bent iPod Charger
If you have a bent iPod charger, there are a few things you can do to fix it.
- If the charger is still plugged into a power source, unplug it and try to bend it back into shape. If you are able to do so, plug it back in and try charging your iPod.
- If the charger is not plugged in, try to bend it back into shape using a hammer and a screwdriver.
- If neither of the above solutions work, you may need to buy a new charger.
If your charger is bent, it will not work. You will need to either find a new charger or fix the bent charger. There are a few different ways to fix a bent charger. You can use a hammer and a screwdriver to fix the charger, you can use a heating pad to fix the charger, or you can use a vice to fix the charger.