If you have an iPhone, there is a good chance that you have been suspended at least once. The good news is that there are a few things you can do to get your phone reinstated. In this post, we will walk you through the steps you need to take to get your phone reinstated.
How to fix Call problems / Not Registered on Network Message / Phone not receiving calls
1. Why your phone might be suspended
Your phone might be suspended if there’s a problem with the network connection. If your phone is suspended, you won’t be able to make or receive calls. You can still use other features, such as texting and using apps.
2. How to tell if your phone is suspended
If you can’t make or receive calls, your phone may be suspended. To check, open your phone’s dialer and type *#06#. If you see the message “This service is not available in your area,” your phone is suspended. To reactivate your phone, go to http://www.sprint.com/activate and follow the onscreen instructions.
3. How to make calls with a suspended phone
When your phone is suspended, you cannot make or receive calls. To make a call, you must first reactivate your phone. To reactivate your phone, you will need your phone number and password. If you do not have your phone number or password, you can find them on your account summary or in your account settings.
Once you have your phone number and password, you can reactivate your phone by following these steps:
- Go to your account settings.
- Find the “Reactivate your device” option and enter your phone number and password.
- Your phone will be reactivated and you will be able to make and receive calls.
4. What to do if your phone is suspended
If you find yourself with a suspended phone, the first step is to contact your carrier or phone manufacturer. They should be able to help you restore or reactivate your phone.
If you are unable to contact your carrier or phone manufacturer, there are a few options available to you. You can try contacting customer service through your phone or through the website. You can also try using a different phone or using a phone service that allows you to make calls without a contract.
5. How to prevent your phone from being suspended
- Keep your phone well-charged. If your phone runs out of power, it will not be able to make or receive calls.
- Do not answer calls while your phone is in use. If you answer a call while your phone is in use, your phone will be suspended.
- Turn off notifications. Notifications can interfere with your phone’s ability to make or receive calls.
- Keep your phone out of reach of children. If your phone is lost or stolen, your personal information may be accessed.
- Use a phone lock. A phone lock can help protect your phone from being accessed by unauthorized individuals.
When your phone is suspended, you cannot make or receive calls. If you need to make calls while your phone is suspended, you can either use a calling card or make a call from your computer.