There are many people who are unhappy with the way that cell phones work only when they are connected to a speaker. This is because it makes it difficult to take phone calls when you are out and about. There are a number of ways to fix this problem, but the easiest is to use a hands-free system.
iPhone Can't HEAR Phone Calls Unless on SPEAKER
1. Is your phone only working on speaker?
If you are using your phone only on speaker, then you may have a low battery. To test this, turn off your phone and try to use it on speaker. If it won’t work, then your battery is low. To charge your phone, you can use a charger that is specifically designed for smartphones.
2. Here’s what could be wrong.
There could be a problem with the microphone on your phone. If you can’t get Expand phone only works on speaker to work on speaker, it’s possible that the microphone is not receiving enough signal. You can try moving the phone closer to the speaker or using a different microphone.
3. Check these steps first.
- Try turning on your speaker and your phone.
- Make sure that your phone is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your speaker.
- In the top right corner of your phone’s screen, tap the Menu icon.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Bluetooth.
- Tap the blue “+” next to your speaker’s name.
- Tap the phone number you want to connect to your speaker.
- Tap Connect.
- If your phone and speaker are connected, your phone will start ringing. Answer it, and your speaker will start playing music.
4. Still not working? Try this.
I’m sorry to hear that your phone only works on speaker mode. I would suggest trying the following:
– Make sure your phone is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your speaker.
– Make sure your speaker is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your phone.
– Try turning your phone off and on again.
If these steps don’t work, please let me know and I’ll be happy to help.
5. How to fix a phone that only works on speaker
If your phone only works on speaker, it may be due to a damaged or defective speaker. Try troubleshooting the phone with the following steps:
- Try turning off the phone and then turning it back on.
- Try replacing the speaker if it is available.
- Try resetting the phone to its factory settings.
The phone only works on speaker blog section is a professional, witty and clever explanation. The user is telling the readers that the blog is only for speaker and not for people who do not have a speaker. The user is using clever language to explain why the blog is only for speaker. The user is also using witty and clever language to describe the blog.